Water Damage Restoration in Your Waterford Home
Call SERVPRO When You Need Water Damage Restoration for Your Waterford Property
No one plans for a water damage emergency. When you suddenly find your home flooded, you might need help knowing where to begin to return your property to its prior condition. Make the right move and call our HQ to mitigate the water damage.
At SERVPRO, we are trained and experienced in water damage restoration, so we can have your Waterford property dried and cleaned promptly. When we receive your call, we waste no time getting to your residence to assess the damage and create a plan of action. The sooner the restoration can begin, the better to prevent further damage.
Cleaning Contents as Part of Water Damage Restoration
As part of the restoration process, SERVPRO will take care of the required cleaning of things such as the structure itself. Subfloors and walls can require cleaning. We use appropriate cleaning methods for restorable materials, along with professional products. The carpeting may also need cleaning and deodorizing, and SERVPRO technicians use the proper techniques for the soil level. Next, we clean any contents, such as furniture, wall hangings, and electronics.
When the restoration is complete, we finalize the job by ensuring you are satisfied with our work:
- We check the moisture levels a last time to ensure your home is dry.
- We complete a walk-through to ensure everything is done.
- We then conduct the walk-through with the customer and listen to any issues.
- We fix any problems as necessary.
- We remove our supplies and equipment.
- Then the customer completes a Certificate of Satisfaction.
- Payments are collected as appropriate
- Paperwork is returned to the office.
SERVPRO of New London strives to be thorough in the restoration of your home after water damage has occurred. Call us as soon as an emergency arises at (860) 443-2222, and we will take care of the rest.